Friday, July 13, 2012

Yum

A few things I've been dishing up:


Homemade hummus. Recipe by the Barefoot Contessa. One of the few recipes of hers that I'm not intimidated by :o)


Kale chips. Recipe by Jessica, a girl from Denver.  Made these for Jesh as a snack.  About three months ago he started a new "diet" that basically consists of meat and vegetables...hence the vegetable snack.  These are actually light and satisfying at the same time.


Frozen Honey Blueberry (I used Raspberries) Coconut Milk Dessert.  Basically ice cream, without the cream.  Recipe by Joanne Choi at the blog Week of Menus.  Remember that diet I was talking about?  Yeah, no dairy (or added sugar) allowed.  This is surprisingly delicious - a home run :o)

P.S. Jesh has lost 30 pounds so far following said diet - I am super proud of him and his discipline!

No comments:

Post a Comment